Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daisies - Free Pattern

I had some small amounts of yarn and I decided to make this colorful daisies. I stuff them with a little bag of lavender so I can put one of them in my pillow and have a relaxed sleep and sweet dreams of fields in bloom.


Body (make two)
1                    6 sc in a magic ring
2                     (1 inc) x 6 (12)
3                    (1 inc, 1 sc) x 6 (18)
4                    (1 inc, 2 sc) x 6 (24)
5                    (1 inc, 3 sc) x 6 (30)

Join the two circles with a row of 30 sc, changing to the color of the petals and stuff.

Petals
1                    (5 triple crochet in the first stitch, skip 1 st, 1 sl st, skip 1 st) 7 times.
2                    Close and fasten off.








7 comments:

  1. Thank you ! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. going to make some for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tres cute, and I love the idea of filling them with fragrance. Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had absolutely no clue how to read this pattern after round 2 lol. Here is a video I found if anyone else is as clueless as me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGhAOVLBHU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anonymous for collaboration, this is a very helpfull video for begginers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pattern is not written very well as you do not explain anything about assumbly of the item. You just say to crochet the circles togehter but nothing about leaving an opening to stuff the circles and how to close it also you say nothing about how to attach the peddles to the circle. Your pattern is incomplete as exactly how to do it no assembly instructions or attaching the peddles to the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the video is not much help it is just how to do a majic ring

    ReplyDelete