Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Daisies - Free Pattern

I had some small amounts of yarn and I decided to make this colorful daisies. I stuff them with a little bag of lavender so I can put one of them in my pillow and have a relaxed sleep and sweet dreams of fields in bloom.


Body (make two)
1                    6 sc in a magic ring
2                     (1 inc) x 6 (12)
3                    (1 inc, 1 sc) x 6 (18)
4                    (1 inc, 2 sc) x 6 (24)
5                    (1 inc, 3 sc) x 6 (30)

Join the two circles with a row of 30 sc, changing to the color of the petals and stuff.

Petals
1                    (5 triple crochet in the first stitch, skip 1 st, 1 sl st, skip 1 st) 7 times.
2                    Close and fasten off.








5 comments:

  1. Thank you ! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. going to make some for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tres cute, and I love the idea of filling them with fragrance. Thanks, can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had absolutely no clue how to read this pattern after round 2 lol. Here is a video I found if anyone else is as clueless as me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFGhAOVLBHU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anonymous for collaboration, this is a very helpfull video for begginers.

    ReplyDelete